domingo, 22 de setembro de 2013

    On Friday 13, I remembered one story. This story happened when I was 4 years old, I think. My family and I had traveled to a hotel farm. There was big and had a lot of animals.
    At night, it there used to be very dark and all my cousins has afraid. In this day, my cousins and I decided sleep in the same chalé. We loved it, because we look like adults. We stayed awake for a long time, until the first children decided to sleep. So all were going to sleep too. But... my cousins and I, the third oldest, listened one strange sound coming from the window.
    So, he decided to wake up the second oldest cousin. She was very angry with us, but later she was afraid. We three walked about the beds and arrived close to the window. But we haven't courage for open it. There was a big shadow in outside.



  There was very quiete, until screamed and we shouted too. Because we scare so much. But...the other cousins waked up, and they were angry. We were all together and very quite. Outside the room, had one group laughing loud, when we opened the door we saw our parents.
    Oh my, they who were doing it. Later, we were laughing about what had happened. It was so ridiculous.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário